I am getting so big...
I don't know how much I weight right now, but mum is guessing it is probably around 15-16 lbs...we will find out of Apr. 19 at my 4 month check-up...
I have a tooth coming in...it has not broken through the skin yet, but that don't mean it doesn't hurt...hee hee
mum went to the grocery store for 15 minutes a couple of days ago and left me at home with dad and Solomon...I don't think daddy will ever let her do that again...as soon as she walked out the door, I started screaming bloody murder and did not stop until my mama came home and held me...
poor daddy...he had no idea what to do for me :)
I am a true mama's boy...
I can hold my bottle now...I don't do it all the time, and I can't hold it for a whole feeding, but I did hold it long enough today, that mama was able to sit and smile while I did it, and still have time to go get the camera, come back and take pics of it...usually as soon as the camera gets pointed in my direction I stop doing whatever cute thing I am doing...but not this time :)
I am learning how to self-sooth...I have become quite the fan of sucking my thumb, and although mama doesn't want to encourage it, if it keeps me happy...well, can she really complain??? especially since her many attempts at making me suck a soother have failed...it's not that I don't like the soother, it can be very comforting to me, but I can't seem to hold it in my mouth...as soon as she lets go of it, it pops out...
oh, what else is there to tell you???
I guess that is all for now, so I hope you enjoy the pictures :)
8 comments:
you're such a handsome dude. you with your holding your own botle and getting teeth! quit growing up so fast, at least until we have a chance to meet you!!
awwww so cute
awww...the thumb-sucking pic is so adorable!
So you are growing so fast. We have to send our present soon or else???? You look really cute on these photos.
what a handsome little man...(i know you hear that all the time).
Awwww, you are getting so cute . I love the first and last pictures. Yeah, quit growing up so fast so I can meet you when you're young.
Awww what a sweetie. When are you going to bring him up to canada so we can meet him?
Braden is a thumb sucker and won't take a pacifier AT ALL! It's actually cute, and I'm glad he does it since he only does it when tired.
Adorable pictures, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment