not only was it my Auntie Kari-Lynn's birthday, not only did I get a new cousin, Israel, but...
I got my first two teeth...bottom ones and I can now push myself up on all fours trying to crawl.
this is me not trying at all to crawl...
okay, now I'm actually starting to try...I'm up on my arms...that's a start, right???
okay...now we got the butt doing the right thing...how am I supposed to coordinate arms and legs??? dang, this is harder than it looks :)
see...I knew I could do it!!!
in fact, I think I am so good at this, I will show you it again...
really, there's not a lot to say about this one, other than I hope you find it to be a funny picture...cause my mama sure does :)
5 comments:
I enjoy your commentary of Scott's blog from his perspective. So cute! I like the progressive photos of him getting in "crawl mode." ;)
I love the tickling video. ANd how you have made a blog for him (by him) such a great idea.
almost there. you'll be crawling in no time. i see you sure do enjoy that blanket that auntie gave you. you're so cute.
Hiya Scott,
You are one fast guy. Your mum told my mum you are having teeth already. Did it hurt, you have to tell me.
Love reading your blog and so does my mum.
Lots of love from your Dutch friend and his mummy
Duncan.
wow....you're doing AWESOME Scott!!! You little smarty pants! Well...you look good doing what you're doing! Keep it up and make mommy proud!
Post a Comment