Monday, July 23, 2007

my newest update...

Well, here is my new weight and measurements...
I am now 18 lbs 1 oz. and 27 1/2" long.
Well, you know how I told you that I got my first 2 teeth on June 28??? I did tell you all that, right??? Well, if I didn't, I just did...
Mum has been trying ever since to get a picture of them, and finally after letting daddy try, he got a picture :)

When we were in Utah, mummy discovered that I do know to sit up...now the question is, how long have I known how and made her think I didn't???

After Ikea, mama gave me my first cookie...it was one of those orange flavoured thin cookies from Ikea...dang, that was good :)But I think I wore more on me and my car seat than I got in my mouth...lol

On Tuesday when we went swimming, mama tired me out so bad I fell asleep in her arms in the pool...

This is me in front of the Jordan River Temple...sitting :)

Mum and Auntie Kari-Lynn saw this outhouse for sale by the sid eof the road and, naturally, had to take a picture...lol
You don't see this everyday, do you???

On Thursday we went to DI (a thrift store) and Auntie Kari-Lynn and Aubryn found some really ugly outfits and decided to pose for us...it was pretty funny :)

I think my favourite part about Aubryn's outfit is the belt...

Christmas in July...

and I found a door stopper...this was crazy amounts of fun...I wish I had these at my house...my mum does, too...cause then I would be entertained for a LONG time...

So, overall, I have to say that we had a really good trip and I loved meeting my Grandma and Auntie Laurenne and all my cousins from Canada. I hope to see you all again soon :)
Oh, I guess I should also let you know that not only do I now know how to sit, but on Saturday night I was sitting on the floor playing when I decided to grab onto the coffee table and pull myself up...I did it two times...and then yesterday at church, I was sitting on the floor and grabbed ahold of a chair and tried to pull myself up...I am growing up so fast :) I think it makes mama kinda sad...the only picture mum has of me standing right now is on her cell phone, so when she gets it on he regular camera, we will show you a picture of it :)

6 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

you sure are growing. you look so different from when i just saw you in may. i sure wish i could have just seen you and everyone. now that you've met the rest of your mama's family, you know how crazy they are...the pix of your auntie and cousin prove it!!! :)

Nikki said...

Scott, your AUntie KariLynn is a nutter! You're sure a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Scott you are growing up so fast. Can't keep track. And all the things you do I see around my house, with little Duncan. You are faster, because of the teeth. What a great shot. Love the update.

broberts said...

those are some funny pics!!! you look absolutely adorable in your sitting up pic. i wish i could have met you. but i guess grandma dougherty and auntie laurenne have priority.

Leslie said...

You're such a cute little boy!! Congrats on the frist teeth and sitting (AND standing!). The Christmas in July sounds like it was so much fun.

Nicole said...

Aww...what a sweetie! Love the photo of you and him in the pool! Gotta scrap that one for sure!