Well, I can honestly say the only new thing in my life (if you wanna call it new) is that I now have my 6th tooth...
I cannot even believe it...well, really mama is the one that can't believe it...so much for getting a few nights of good sleep...but on a brighter note, she did get 2 or 3 good nights sleep between tooth number 5 & 6...and i did let her sleep in til 6:38am today...wasn't that nice of me???
I now have 3 bottom teeth (the first ones to come in) and now 3 top teeth...but, I gotta tell you that baby Motrin is a beautiful thing :)
Last night was my Grandma G's 60th birthday party...it was a surprise and it was so much fun...I was not in the happiest of moods, cause, yeah, another tooth was apparently trying to push it's way through...
I got to meet lots of family that I have not met before and they all *surprise surprise* loved me!!!
My mama's and daddy's friend, Katrine had her baby yesterday...Katrine, mum and I went for walks all the time. We went to see her and the baby at the hospital today, but I was not allowed in, so we didn't get to see them...apparently mum and Katrine forgot that the only kids allowed in the amternity ward are siblings...too bad...mama really wanted to see baby Madison.
I guess that is all for now, I will try to think of other stuff later. :)
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i counted the teeth in mady's mouth and she has 15. i was shocked. i knew she was teething but i would never have guessed that many. and boy oh boy, does she know how to use them. she bite me everytime i tried to feel. plus she's a chomper when she eats.
Post a Comment