Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am getting so big now.

Well, not a whole lot is going on here with me.
Mama has posted a bunch of videos on her blog of things I have been doing...
She has a video of me waving hi, eating ICEE, eating potatoes, and walking.
But since you are here, and not at my mama's blog right now, I thought I would show you a picture of my in my new big boy bed.

This one is just funny cause of the way I have my tongue all twisted up...lol

Not sure what exactly I was eating here, but it obviously had a lot of sauce with it :)

And then this is me drinking from my sippy cup.

Oh, yeah, this one was funny. Mama was eating breakfast one day and she had an orange peeled and sitting in two halves on a plate. Well, she sat me on the table (of cpurse she was sitting at the table wtih me), but I grabbed ahold one that orange so fast she didn't know what was going on...lol
It sure was yummy!!!

3 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

i can't tell if you're crying or smiling in your first photo?!?! your tongue twisted like that is just creepy and weird. how do you do that?!?! you must have played and thrown your food more than you ate it since it ended up on the blinds behind you!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi baby boy...this is grandma...i ditto auntie 'chelle on the first pic; and how the BLAZES do you do that wierd thing with your tongue?!?!?!?!?! thta is just SOOOO bizarre!

Anonymous said...

You are growing up really fast. Of to check the movies on your mummies blog