Wednesday, February 21, 2007

things about me...

1. my mama made this blog for me.
2. I like to watch ceiling fans as they spin.
3. I look good in blue.
4. I don't look as good in red.
5. I love giving my mama kisses.
6. I love to smile.
7. I only get up once at night.
8. I don't sleep really well during the day.
9. I like car rides.
10. I didn't cry when I saw Santa.
11. I am lactose intolerant.
12. I hate wet diapers.
13. when I am sleeping, I act like I am sucking on a bottle.
14. I scare VERY easily.
15. I love snuggling.
16. I have blue eyes (mama hopes they stay blue).
17. I look a lot like my daddy.
18. I have a big brother and big sister.
19. I'm not always hungry when I wake up in the morning (that gives mama time to shower and eat breakfast).
20. I got a letter from Santa in the mail.
21. I can roll from my belly to my back.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, so is he for sure lactose-intolerant then?

he's, i mean, you are so cute, scott!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Scott welcome on the internet. I love it that your mom made a blog for you. Now I can check out your life. I love your photo.

Maryfrances Fabbri said...

My Grant had the same problem but just for the first year. He grew out of it. Take care little boy!

Tonikka said...

AHHHH SO CUTE, WHAT A GOOD IDEA....MAY HAVE TO COPY

broberts said...

too cute.....i'm excited to meet you Scott!

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott, this is your cousin collin, you look cute. When you get bigger you can come to my house and I will teach you to jump on our trampoline,I want to see you soon. I love you. Collin

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott, this is your auntie Christine, I love you :) You are my favorite baby nephew, :) xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi cutie pie...love the website..great idea Momma Kristin!!!
~Hugs Janna

Anonymous said...

So Cute!

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Hi Scott...aren't you the cutie!

Nikki said...

Very sweet!