Thursday, February 22, 2007

today is a grumpy day...AGAIN!!!

I slept well last night (fell asleep around 8, up at 3)...when I woke up again at 6:45, mum had no desire to be up, so I slept in her arms in bed with her til about 8:45...I've tried nappng a couple times, but I don't like to sleep during the day, so that frustrates mum cause she can't get as much done as she would like...
I like to cry everytime she puts me down...she'll go and do stuff and let me cry for a few minutes in hopes that I might actually cry myself to sleep...as if I'll give her that much satisfaction...then she thinks that when she finally picks me up, I will go to sleep and she can get some more stuff done....
hee hee, I like to thwart that plan, too...cause as soon as she puts me down, guess what I do, WAKE UP!!! and freak out...
we went to the grocery store this morning...it was raining really hard and the parking lot was actually starting to flood...but it has stopped raining now.
right now I am just hanging out on mum's lap...kinda grumping but not being as bad as I can be...
never mind...mood swing!!! I just fell forward and almost hit my head on the keyboard...GOOD SAVE, MUM!!!
well, I guess that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phew! good thing my auntie krystin was there to save you from hitting your head. i've done that a few times and it really hurts. i can't wait to meet you.

love, your cousin, maigan.

ps- when i meet you, i'll give you some napping tips. it's really quite easy.