Saturday, November 10, 2007

BUBBLE BATH!!!

So, mama decided when we were at Target a few days ago that she would buy me some bubble bath. I have only ever had teh bubble bath at Aunt Madeleine's house in Utah, and sicne I deemed to enjoy it, it seemed appropriate to buy me some...just took mama a while to do it :)
I have also leaned to smile for the camera...and I like to smile big!!!
These are some of mama's favourite pics from my bubble bath the other night.



Now these pics are of my after finding a magic marker...mama still has no idea where I found this. Lucky for her, I didn't go too crazy with it, but, of course, since it was my first time getting ahold of one, she had to take pics and post them.


And this one is me playing with (aka terrorizing) one of the office cats at ARF (Animal Rescue of Fresno).

3 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

seriously, you are too cute with those big, chubby cheeks and eyes. wish we could see you more so we can watch you grow and do different things more and more each day. tell your parents to move out here already....they know they want to!! :)

Tonikka said...

ha ha too cute!!!!! love them teeth and cheeks!!

broberts said...

i cannot get over how handsome this little guy is!