Monday, December 10, 2007

My birthday!!!

I turned 1 this past week. Can you believe it? I am geting so big. I am walking more and more, but still only up to 5 or 6 steps at a time...it's harder than it looks, you know :) On my birthday, mama came into the bedroom singing Happy Birthday to me to wake me up. We really didn't do anything that day...mama decided to save presents and stuff for Saturday at the party. We went to John's Incredible Pizza and I ate soooooooo much. I am going to show you all kinds of pictures, okay?
This is me licking the spoon with cake batter on it.

This is me sitting at the table with everybody at the party.

This is my cool birthday cake. It was so much fun to dive into and play with :)

Eating my first handful of cake. Okay, it was a marshmallow, but it still counts. I never actually ate it, though, cause that is the one food I do not like.

Going for the second marshmallow, now. :) And, of course, gotta get jell-o everywhere.

And this is the aftermath. Not too bad, if I do say so myself. I could've gotten a lot messier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Scott these photos are so great. Can't believe how fast the year have gone for you and Duncan. Look like you both enjoyed your birthdays.

Love Miranda and Duncan

Anonymous said...

You take the best pictures!!!
Scott is the cutest baby boy ever!!!
Hugs

Michelle Denault said...

i'm just curious if anyone got to eat any of that cake after you were done demolishing it?!?! and that wasn't nearly a big enough mess you made out of your cake and face!! :)

Tonikka said...

HAPPY BELATED SCOTT!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! you are getting so big, eh? your mama did a great job with your cake. where did you go for your birthday dinner?