Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Christmas Post

Well, Mama made a huge long post on her blog and decided that I should finish it on my blog. Sounds fair, right???
We had a great Christmas. Grandma and Auntie Laurenne came down from Edmonton to be with me. Of course, they came to see me. Why would they come to see anyone else. I'm the one that really matters, after all :)
We spent a lot of time shopping and bonding. I barely paid any attention to Mama and Daddy the whole time they were here. Although, every so often I did miss my mama time. So, we definitely had our snuggle time.
Well, since I can hardly wait to show you pics of me on Christmas morning, I will show you some now.
What's this, Auntie Laurenne??? Is it a present from Santa???

I got books and clothes from Santa.
This flashlight was from Grandma. It is so cool.

This toy is from Auntie Michelle, Uncle Tony and cousin Madisyn. I love playing with it (and it tastes yummy, too.)

Good Grandma. Just keep giving me candy and no one will get hurt.


All wrapped up in Mama's very confy blanket that Auntie Michelle and her gang gave Mama. (Inc case you are wondering, the red marks are hives. We think they are an allergic reaction to the medicine for the pick eye.)

Snuggling with my Grandma.

Just being a good wearing one of my shirts from Santa. It says "I STILL LIVE WITH MY PARENTS"

And this is me looking all ghetto (also wearing a shirt from Santa). It says "TROUBLEMAKER IS MY MIDDLE NAME"

So , that is it for pictures, but I should alos mention something that my Mama frogot to mention on her blog. On Saturday, we went to see Santa, and we got the cutest picture of me screaming my head off wearing my santa har that says "I Love Santa." Since the scanner is not working, though, I cannot currently show ou the pic. We will try to figure something out. But also that day we went to Walmart and decided very last minute to take Christmas pictures of me. Since I was wearing what mama wanted me to be wearing for my Christmas pictures. Luckily there was no lineup and we got right in. I am so uber-cute in the pics. But we don't get them until Jan. 12 so if you are family, we will send you a picture. Sound good??? Good.
Well, I guess that is all for now.
I hope you emjoyed looking at my pictures of Christmas.

5 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

i didn't think of this when commenting on your mama's blog, but did you guys have two xmas trees? i see the one in the background of your pix but in the pix on your mama's blog, it didn't look like that tree was on a table or that all that presents could fit under one on a table?!?! either way, not important! what is important is how cute all your christmas photos are with your auntie and grandma. you sure looked like you had fun on christmas morning opening presents and playing with your toys. also, nice outfits. you look very handsome!

Scott said...

Silly Auntie. It's the same Christmas tree. Auntie Laurenne just did a good job of getting all the presents under the tree.

Anonymous said...

seriously, you are so dang cute! i love it when you are like "just keep giving me candy...heeheehee" with your crazy cuteness!

Anonymous said...

he is fricken adorable!!!
xmas looked fun!

Wren said...

You are sooo cute.