Here is basically a month in review in pictures.
This is just me being all kinds of cute. I'm so good at it, Mama feels the need to take pics constantly to be reminded of just how good I am at being cute.
This is me just chill-axing at the kitchen table. I know, I know...I'm so cute.
Today, I decided I needed to climb onto the bookshelf to play with my toy instead of pulling it out on the floor. I think of it as being courteous to Mama. Now she doesn't have to put it back. Although, I am a very good helper. Mama was doing laundry a couple days ago, and I picked up the laundry and handed it to her. That way she didn't have to bend down to pick it up. Plus, I helped pick up all my sandwich pieces I dropped on the floor yesterday and helped Mama put them in the dog's bowl to eat. Mama loves me helping. Although, she is a little less eager to have me help upload the dishwasher yet. I don't know why ;)
Peeking out of the bathtub.
Solomon was sitting on the coffee table playing hockey on the Xbox and I decided I wanted to sit with him. I sure do love my big brother.
I was not happy about Mama running to grab her camera to take this picture instead of helping me, but, you know that's what mum's do with their cameras.
This is me sitting in the kitchen drawer.
Sitting on my police car that Auntie Christine gave me for Christmas.
Sitting on the coffee table eating one of my favourite foods ever...cheese.
4 comments:
he looks so much bigger in the last pix than he does in all the others. his highchair looks like the same one mady has. but i have to admit, the one with him hanging out of the drawer is my favorite. the things kids get themselves into to!!
i think kaedance has the same high chair too...is it the fisher price space saver one...ours is green. so...i've decided that i really need to meet this kid...
hes the cutest lil' boy ive ever set eyes on!!
ya...the drawer one is my fave too! i love this style of writing...scott sure is a ham!
Post a Comment