Friday, February 22, 2008

Just random pics.

Here is a picture of my holding the Valentine's dog that my Grandma D sent me. As soon as Mama got it out of the box, I was cuddling up with it. Unfortunately, Mama's camera has a really bad delay on it, so by the time the picture was taken, I would have moved it away from a big snuggle. I'm a turkey, sometimes. :)

Apparently, I thought it would be funny to sit in a pot. You gotta admit it's cute, though :)

Mama was cleaning one day and had a big box of garbage sitting in the hallway...just hadn't emptied it yet cause she was still cleaning. Well, she also emptied out a plastic bin and just sat it in the garbage box until she figured out what else to put in it. So, while she was still cleaning and stuff, I decided it would be fun to climb into the bucket. I make Mama laugh all the time with stuff I like to do. It's so fun being a kid.


I am going to be a big brother in about 3 weeks. Can you believe it??? Mama has me sleepng in my bed everynight now. I have even slept through the night without waking up at all 2 times now. Mama loves it when I do that. Usually I wake up at about 5 am and then I just walk over to Mama's room and she lets me climb into bed with her. I like that.
I love having snuggle time with me Mama. But, I tell ya, I am starting to get close to my Daddy, too. Two days ago, I was all about spending time with Daddy. All I wanted to do was snuggle with him. Mama is okay with that, since once my baby sister comes, I will need to spend more time with Daddy cause Mama will be with baby sister. Last night, I actually got mad at Mama for taking me away from Daddy so she could change my diaper and put me to bed. I was so comfy being all snuggled up with Daddy. I sure love my Mama and Daddy.
I am a big boy. I love drinking water or juice from a big cup. I make a huge mess, so Mama is always there holding a towel under my chin to catch what I don't swallow (a lot) as well as to hold the cup.
When she was doing laundry yesterday, I stood there and helped her by passing her the laundry. That way she didn't have to bend down to get it. With her belly getting big now, it makes it a little harder for her.
I love rubbing her belly and being gentle with the baby.
I am very ticklish. Mama and Daddy both love to tackle me and tickle me...I think its hilarious. I love it. If Mama is sitting on the floor acting like she is a monster swho is gonna get me, I will run to her instead of away from her just to be tickled. I am so funny.
Well, I guess that is all for now. I really need to help put away my toys and then start getting ready for my nap.
Talk to you all again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed...you are SO cute!

Michelle Denault said...

looks like you love the valentin'es day toy that grandma dougherty sent you as much as madisyn does. you are so cute with your cheeks and all so handsome!