Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life with a baby sister.

Well, here she is. My baby sister. She sure is pretty, isn't she???


It sure is different around here with a little sister. I don't get as much alone time with Mama like I used to, but that's okay. I am dealing with that. I like to snuggle up beside her and fall asleep by her. She doesn't mind. She loves snuggling with me too. She likes to spend as much time with me as she can when Aerin is sleeping. She likes to take me for little walks...just her and me. She is even gonna try to see about going on a date with me. Let Daddy take care of Aerin and just her and me go out somewhere. I think I would like that. Maybe we will go for ice cream...I don't know yet. I will have to think of something really fun, but that won't take too long so Daddy doesn't go crazy watching Aerin by himeslf. You know, since that is Mama's job...hee hee.
Well, what can I tell you about since Aerin has come along. I sure am growing up. I weigh 22 lbs 6 oz (that is only 25th percentile). Mama can't remember my height. Okay, so all kinds of fun stuff. When I was a baby (cause that was so long ago), I hated the swing...you know, those baby swings that parents always put us in to calm us down. Well, it didn't work for me...not a fan. But, now that Aerin is here, I love that thing. The first time I tried to get in, I climbed in from the back and it started to move and I freaked out. I didn't like that. Then I figured out to go in from the front and hey, this is actualy kinda fun.

I love brushing my teeth. I used to like Mama doing it for me, now I like doing it by myself. But, unfortunately, since I am not good enough at it yet, Mama still has to help me. But, here is a video of me brushing my teeth.
Okay, here's the deal. No matter what I do, this video will not show up. So, just because it is so gosh-darn cute, I am going to post it in it's own post above this one. Well, at least I will try.
This picture (although of me physcially) is my Mama conquering her fear of messy hands. Mama hates getting her hands dirty and so, passes that fear onto me by having issues with me feeding myself messy foods. So, like I said, her trying to get past that fear. I look so sweet in this pic, how could she resist letting me get my hands dirty all the time??? I am a boy, after all. It's bound to happen eventually.
And this is bathtime immedialtely following my self-feeding episode. (By the way, it was spaghetti, and it was soooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!)

And here I am splashing. Do you think Aerin enjoys it??? Well, even if she doesn't, she needs to toughen up if she wants to survive having me for a big brother...lol
And this is me, in my infinite cuteness.

And this, well, let me explain why I'm naked...in the living room. Apparently, I decided, that for whatever reason, I didn't want to have my diaper on. So, I went into Mama's bedroom and took off my diaper and put it on the floor. I then came back out to the living room. Mama was more than just a little surprised, when she turned around from what she was doing to see me standing there in the buck. Well, of course, to forever remember this moment (and to likely use in my wedding slideshow) she took this picture. Cause we all know, that if there is no picture documenting the event, it didn't happen.

3 comments:

Wren said...

Those pictures are so cute.

Anonymous said...

ummm, hello nekked boy! you are so cute!
you should tell your mama that aerin's bow is a little ridiculous...can you say that word?

Michelle Denault said...

please also tell your mama from me to get rid of that bow in your sister's hair. after all, how she looks in public, reflects on you too!!