Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A few pictures.

Aerin showing how proud she is to be part Canadian.


I LOVE going to the park. Mama and Daddy bought me my very own sand toys so I don't have to take other kids' toys and this was my first day getting to play with them. I love playing in the sand and swinging on the swings. I really like it when Mama lets me go down the slide, too. But I only go down the little slide.


Playing with Daddy's birthday balloons. I think I liked them more than he did.


If she can lay on my bed and have pictures taken of her, I can lay in her bed and have pictures taken of me.


My pretty baby sister. She is laying on my bed. I love giving Aerin kisses, but Mama is not quite sneeky enough to get a picture of me doing that...yet.


Mama's bestest little buddy.


Toys, toys and more toys...oh, wait, that's Scott!!! :)


Taking a nap with Mr. Bear.

2 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

you and your sister are too cute for words. so glad your mama got her camera fixed cuz i couldn't imagine not being able to see pix of you two!!

Tonikka said...

the picture of aerin after scott is in the bassinet actually reminds me of maddy!!