Saturday, August 2, 2008

Since Mama is not good at updating for me...

maybe I should start updating for myself.

Sadly, that will have to start another day as I am currenlty napping...and Mama is updating for me.

Go figure.

Things are good here. My baby sister and I are growing up so fast.

We had our check-ups last week and, naturally, Mama can't find the paper that says our weights and height.

But I do know this much...

Aerin
12 lbs 8 oz. (25th percentile)
height ? (50th percentile)

Scott
weight 26 lbs (50th percentile)
height ? (75th percentile)

So, guess who just woke up with a vengeance???

Yep, that would be me...and I am likely about to wake up Aerin...Mama will not like that, so she really should stop typing and get me quiet...FAST!!!

Oooooooh, smart Mama...give me chocolate. That'll work. :)

I am starting to talk more now.

I say "Mama" when I see her.
I say "nana" for banana.
"Da" for dog and that and water.
Sometimes I will even say "Baby"...but that's kidna rare.
Naturally, I say "Daddy" all the time.

I am such a good helper. Right now I just put the chocolate wrapper in the garbage. I take dirty diapers and put them in the pail. I even helped carry in groeries the other day...two bags at a time.

What else can I tell you about me???

Oooooh, how about likes and dislikes.

Dislikes

green beans
tomatoes
raisins
carrots

Likes

WATER WATER and more WATER
bananas
fruit snacks
pancakes
broccoli
chicken
cheese
macaroni and cheese
fresnch toast
cereal (currently loving Captain Crunch)
pudding
and everything else pratically not on the dislike list :)

I am almost 20 months old now.

Oh, hey, wanna know what I am gonna be for Halloween. Cause my Mama is a total dork and has been thinking about this one for months.
Ratatouille.
Now only is he a rat (aka Rodent...my nickname) but he is also a chef (which I am going to be when I grow up).

Well, at least I will be Rataouille if my Mama buys the costume, anyways. Otherwise, I will just be a rat (and maybe I will even when a chef's hat and apron.

Aerin is gonna be a pumpkin...Auntie Michelle gave her the costume and although an alligator would be fitting for her (her nickname is Gabby Gator...a cartoon alligator thatwon't stop talking), Mama thinks it silly not to use the costume given to us. Plus, can you imagine how hard it would be to find an alligator costume in her size. I imagine it will not be easy.

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama needs to take care of me and pick a movie to watch.

2 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

well if i didn't practically talk to your mother everyday, i would have thought something happened to you since you haven't updated your blog since may 13th!! :)
i love your halloween costume idea. kian's gonna be a mummy but we don't know what mady will be yet.

Anonymous said...

good grief...halloween already?! what a bunch of crazy organizers you guys are! it sure sounds cute though.

i really like the picture "you" posted...you guys look so cute all snuggled up with each other and aerin is getting more beautiful every day. oh and of course you are getting more handsomer every time i see you. of course.