Solomon helped Mama take me to the truck. And to make sure I didn't whine all the way to the truck (cause I was so cold) he gave me his sweater. And, naturally, Mama figured out a way to take a picture using only one hand as she was carrying Aerin and other stuff from the beach. My Mama is so talented.
This is just a pic of me wearing my Mama's hat.
This one. Let me tell you about this one.
I am dramatic. I am giving Mama such a hard time about going down for naps now, that she just decided to close my door and let me cry for a few minutes. Apparently she was tired of taking me back to my bed everytime I came out of the bedroom.
Well, I cried for a couple minutes. Then, after I stopped, Mama decided to come check on me...and here I was...slumped over Solomon's bed.
Seriously, I am just so dang cute. *Ahem* I mean, GHETT-O!!! lol
"Am I in trouble, Mama???"
"Look at this dot here, Mama. This is your eye. I drew you on your bedroom door. You can't be mad at me when I draw you, can you???"
"And this line. Well, Mama, let me tell you about this line. That's you from head to toe. That's how skinny I think you are." *wink, wink, nudge, nudge, pout*
And well, hey, who doesn't love double chocolate chunk cookie???
4 comments:
uh-oh!!!!! someone has been drawing on the wall. your such a good little artist!! :) but seriously, how do you sleep slumped over a bed and leaning on a dog. you are nuts!!
haha...i love the picture you drew for your mama and i really love the spin you put on it...good job, buddy! did your mama believe you though?
and you tell auntie michelle that you are not nuts. maigan fell asleep all sidey-ways on the little bed at grandma's house once so clearly it's madisyn who's all normal and weird and stuff.
You are so seriously adorable kiddo!! Be sure and tell your Mama that she has so many more years to go of drawn and painted on walls, doors, tables, patriarchal blessings, and anything else that is usable, that she may as well quit complaining - she'll need her strength. I'm sure you can put that more delicately - you look like that kind of a little charmer!! Luv ya bundles Auntie Helen
You are so cute, Scott. You need to update more,though. I love you.
Auntie Wren
Post a Comment