Mama is lazy.
Tomorrow is will be 4 months to the day that she has blogged for me...what a lazy bones, I tell ya :)
But do you know what could be special enough to make her do a blog posting for me???
My 2nd Birthday.
It was a cool day.
On my actual birthday we went up to my Auntie Christine's house, so we didn't have a big party that day, BUT Mama did let me eat cake and ice cream for breakfast and bought me a balloon.
I love balloons.
On our way up to Auntie Christine's house, we stopped at Bass Pro Shops. It's the next best thing to Cabela's.
At Auntie Christine's we just kinda hung out for the night. Mama baked my birthday cake, but decorated it on Sunday morning.
Sunday afternoon everyone showed up. It was the family Christmas Party that day as well as my birthday party.
Mama decorated my cake, I jumped on the trampoline with my cousins and Aerin hung out with everybody else.
This is Aerin cuddling up with Aunt Shelly. She is actually Daddy's Aunt Shelly, but we call her Aunt.
Her onesie says, "Silent Night, Yeah Right."
Me, Zachary, Orion, Collin and Solomon.
After all this fun, we ate. And after that fun, cause eating is always fun, we got to open presents.
I got so many presents Mama couldn't keep straight which were Birthday presents and which were Christmas.
I got lots of cool clothes, I got 4 trucks, some books, a stuffed rat (cause my nickname is The Rodent) and other stuff too.
After all this, we got to play while the adults exchanged presents.
Once that was done, it was time for the birthday cake.
You should have seen my face when I saw Mama walking out with this cake...it was so cool.
Nobody did a good job of keeping me in the kitchen to be surprised, so I was actually in the hallway watching Mama bring in the cake. I thought it was so cool that my jaw was on the floor just watching her. I loved it.
But, we didn't get any pics of me like that, cause I was in the hallway and everyone with cameras were in the kitchen. Silly family.
So, yeah, that was my birthday.
It was pretty fun and I got lots of cool stuff...and I sure thought that cake was cool.
1 comment:
You're right. You do have a silly family.
Post a Comment