*
I am 2 yrs. and almost 3 months old.
Last week, I decided to start singing. I love my sisters GlowWorm...and I love singing along to the songs.
I am a really good climber. I climb the cupboards, climb up the oven, dishwasher and wall to get to things I want to see.
Every treat to me is a "cookie". I see a treat, it's a cookie...lol
I have a whole bunch of nicknames...Snuggles, Snuggy, Snuggalucious, Rodent (cause I get into EVERYTHING), Nuggles, Nugglebutt, Scottiedog. I am sure there are many more, but Mummy just can't think of them all right now.
I love bubble baths. Every night, that bath must have bubbles.
I am pretty much toilet-trained now. It took me no time at all to catch onto peeing on the toilet, but it took awhile longer for #2 on the toilet. But, I have pretty much got that down pat now. Mummy likes it so much better.
I love taking my mattress off my bed and jumping on it on the floor.
I now sleep through the night. (Mummy is REALLY happy about that).
I give thumbs-up.
I try to hold 2 fingers up to show how old I am, but I just can't do it yet.
I know what a cow, chicken, dog, duck and cat say.
I call my cousin Aubryn, Abo. And I call my cousin Israel, Eyoo.
My favourite book is called "Giggle, Giggle, Quack."
I am my Mummy's Bestest Little Buddy.
I am a great big brother and a very loved little boy.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOORAY for potty training!!
Post a Comment