March has been a fun month so far. We have spent a lot of time at the park...I love the park. I have started going down the big slide by myself now. The first time I finally went down, I coudn't stop. I would get off the slide and then go again and again and again.
On the first weekend of March, my Auntie Christine and Cousin Collin came down from Sacramento to visit us. We went to the park and then to John's Incredible Pizza. I love it when they come down...we always have so much fun.
Mummy and I went on the car ride together. I think Mummy got kinda bored after going around 2 or 3 times...I didn't.
I sat on a big purple dinosaur, sat in the Flintones' car, and rode on a horse.
Aerin went down the slide.
Auntie Christine taught me how to bowl. She is about as good as I am...hee hee.
That was a really fun night.
I really like stacking things now, too...I am always stacking peanut butter jars and cans of food.
Aerin's birthday was last week...and on our birthdays we get to eat cake and ice cream for breakfast. So, to say the least, we like birthdays around our house :)
And it may appear that I am already on a sugar high...lol
And then there was Aerin's party...there was a bubble machine there and I thought it was so cool.
I even got to open a present from Auntie Michelle, Uncle Tony, Madisyn and Kian.
And that is March so far. It really has been a fun month.
2 comments:
mady: "i wanna go down the slide with scottie!!" needless to say, someone misses their cousins. she totally talks about you all the time and can pick you out of a picture. you sure looked like you had a fun time sliding, bowling, at aerin's party, on the purple dinosaur, on the car ride, playing in the kitchen stacking the cans/jars, on all the horsey rides and flinstone car....ummm, am i missing anything?!?! :)
MY GOODNESS, BUT YOU ARE GETTING TO BE SUCH A HANDSOME BOY! NOT THAT YOU WEREN'T HANDSOME B4, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! AND WHAT FUN YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE HAVING!!! I LOVE YOU.
GRANDMA
Post a Comment