I am such a goof.
Aerin got some really cute pink sunglasses for her birthday, and one day I decided to wear them...Mama must've left them on the bathroom counter and when she came in, here I was...
I got a couple of cut on my hand a few days ago and I got to get a really cool bandaid to help it feel better. Auntie Laurenne bought them when we were in Canada and she gave them to us. I'm really glad cause I love helicopters.
I love drawing on my tummy. Mama tries really hard to keep pens hidden from me, but I must have some sort of pen radar...cause I find them...and then I draw, draw, draw.
2 nights ago when Mama was putting me to bed, I was trying to get something from my toy bin. Mama thought I was trying to get a toy (understandably) and she told me I could choose a toy...well, I ended up choosing my hat. It's my Junior Police Officer hat...since my Daddy is a police officer. Well, I fell asleep with it on, and of course, Mama had to take some pics.
You gotta admit, though, I do look awful cute sleeping with my hat on.
2 comments:
for your mama's information, i didn't check yours and aerin's blogs this morning when i read your mama's cause i was distracted by two very grumpy, ruly, sick kids. so that would explain why i never left a comment.
so cute to see you on the potty, scottie. it's funny too cause since you don't use a potty seat you spread your legs as far as they will go over the sides so you don't fall in. smart kid!!
that is a pretty sweet hat... and thumb! and for the previous post...that is quite an impresive stalking job!
Post a Comment