The rest of Apr. and a bit of May
Auntie Christine's bridal shower was over at Aunt Shelly and Uncle Wayne's house. Me, being the goof I am decided to put on Auntie's tiara. I liked having it on, until...Mummy and every other girl there decided to take a picture of me. I mean, come on, now it will be forever remembered that I put on this tiara...lol
Mummy bought me a set of Spiderman swim arm rings. She would have got me Spondbob (of course) but they didn't have any. Apparently, I thought these ones were pretty cool, though.
Daddy bought me a monster from the bookstore. His name is Guenther. I was so sleepy on the way home that I fell asleep holding Guenther.
I love playing with my sister. She is so much fun. I am glad she likes playing with me so much.
Riding the zebra.
Wrestling.
Just sitting at the table.
Dancing on the table (We are so not supposed to do this, but, really, Mummy can't keep us off).
When we went to the Dr., he checked our height and weight.
I am 36" tall (90th percentile) and 30lbs (50th percentile, I think).
I have got 3 of my 4 two year molars. That would explain a lot of my grumpiness...lol
Now for a little bit of May.
Here I am helping Daddy open up one of his birthday presents.
When Aerin and I got into and was playing in the fireplace, I didn't get as dirty as she did, but I was just as proud of the soot on me.
This toque was a present for Solomon at Christmas. Well, I found it and love wearing it :)
Right behind our apartment is the Freeman's house. We go to church with them. Well, they basically have a farm...yes, in the middle of the city. We can always hear their cow 'moo'ing'. We went over there one night and here I am in with the cow.
And here I am holding a baby chick.
Well, that is all for now, I will update the rest of May later.
2 comments:
Love your Roots t-shirt and I can believe how big you are looking in these pictures. You have grown so much.
it's almost unbelievable how big you have gotten. i guess that means it's been too long since i saw you last. but we only have 65 more days until we get to see each other!! YAY
Post a Comment