Random October Fun.
Since it's been a long, long while since I blogged last, I should update. October was a fun month. I have been learning so much...I have learned so many new words and everyday I surprise Mama and Daddy by copying something they say.
Aerin and I love helping. We even fight over who gets to help put away groceries, sweep the floor, vacuum and take out the garbage. We just love helping. Mama asked Mum Mum is they were the same way when they were kids, and Mum Mum said they were not...so, we must be good kids :)
Mama just set up the Christmas tree and train around the tree a couple days ago and she has been going crazy trying to figure out how to keep us from touching and playing with it...she's not doing a very good job of that yet...ha ha ha.
I am a true boy.
At the beginning of the month, Mama had her ultrasound to find out if we were getting a baby brother or baby sister. Well, Mama and Daddy asked me what I wanted and I told them that I wanted a baby boy...and guess what, that's what I am getting. I am getting a baby brother. I even call him Baby Iam...I just started calling him by name today. I love giving him kisses and saying "Hi" to him.
And now for some pictures.
Here we are wearing the jammie pants that Mama made for us. I even chose the fabric for mine.
I love to read. Here I am at bedtime (with my cool Cars bed set) reading a book about Abraham Lincoln and how he learned to be honest.
Bubble wrap is just the most fun thing ever made :) Mama says she is not gonna buy anything for Christmas this year, and just line the floor in bubble wrap instead, but I don't believe her.
I got this toque for Christmas last year from Israel...and I wanted to have my nap wearing it. It's a sock monkey toque.
Aren't I just a handsome little man???
I was a pirate for Halloween.
2 comments:
you are such a handsome little man....true and modest!! gotta say, i am loving the toque. glad to hear you are such a big helper and saying more words.
You make a very good pirate. You must be a good kid, I didn't like cleaning when I was younger.
Post a Comment