(oh, by the way, if you click on the picture, you can see it bigger)
this is my and my cousin Collin in the jack and the Beanstalk slide...
and this is us sitting on the giant's foot...
not sure what fairytale this is from, but here we are in a big old piece of cheese...and I think I look super cute in this picture :)
this is cousin Collin in owl's treehouse...(you know, owl from Winnie the Pooh)
and this is something they call The Crooked Mile...it was a long windy path (not really a mile) that Collin went on a bazillion times and made my mum go on a couple times less than a bazillion times...but in the end she didn't complain cause it was good exercise...lol
I wasn't allowed in there, though, cause it says no babies allowed to be carried in arms on the trail and the trail is too narrow for strollers...
and finally, here is a picture of all of us in front of a castle...but I'm not sure whose castle it is...but here we are...
4 comments:
looks like you had a super-duper fun time. and, yes, of course, you are so cute in the cheese pix but also in all of them!
You look so cute in thwe cheese pic. and all the others. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to meet you.
that place looks awesome and it looks even better with you and your mama in it.
What a fun park!
Post a Comment