today is my Daddy's birthday...
I am not there with him, though, cause I am actually on vacation in upstate NY visiting my Auntie Michelle, Uncle Tony, cousin Madisyn, Auntie Kari-Lynn and cousin Maigan...this is my first time getting to see any of my family on my mama's side...
I am also very excited to go to Utah in the summer time so I can see my other auntie, Auntie Laurenne and my Grandma D...they could not come to NY because of school and work, but I am sad I do not get to see them yet...
well, anyways, I guess I better get back to the fact that it is Daddy's birthday today and I hope he is having a good day...
Grandma G invited him to go out for dinner tonight, so I am hoping he goes cause my mama has arranged a surprise for him and Grandma K is helping her with it...so, Daddy, if you are reading this, I'm only going to tell you once, "Go out to dinner with Grandma...you'll be glad you did."
I love you, Daddy and I miss you and I hope you have a happy birthday :)
Scott
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved meeting you and having you visit for a week with your mama. can't wait to see you again!
Be sure to be extra nice to your mama today. It's her 1st Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment