Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my new toy!!!

so, do you remember the video my mama put on her blog of me jumping around in that toy at Auntie Michelle's house??? well, my mum found that same toy on eBay (she is the eBay QUEEN) for a really good price and bought it for me...
when we got home today from doing some stuff, it was sitting on our doorstep...so, she set it up and she put me in it while she cleaned and can you guess what???
I LOVED IT!!!
just as much as I loved it at Auntie Michelle's house...
so, thanks you Auntie Michelle for having such a cool toy for cousin Madisyn that I could play with when I was there...I'm so glad I got to play in in there so my mama knew I loved it and I was able to get my own...

2 comments:

Wren said...

I'm glad you got your favorite toy Scottie. I hope you love it a ton.

Michelle Denault said...

you're very welcome. you can come play with mady's toys whenever you want. she definitely has enough of them! we're just glad you like it so much that your mama can get some work done!